Saturday 18 March 2017

Plodding Along

This week has been somewhat a slow week in the factory of things. I've been keeping up with our new module at Flybe, and making stuff has taken a little bit of a back seat, but we'll get around that, I just need to get a move on!

Today I made some more progress on the Polka Dot Knickers! I got the elastic sewn in to the two legs and the waist band, although this is only the first bit of elastic sewing, so they look rather crumpled and will begin to look better once I've managed to do all of the top stitching.

I did actually start to do the top stitching on one of the legs, and it is a very long and fiddly task. I got nearly all of the way around the leg and then the bobbin ran out and I decided that it was enough for today!

I have also started another blanket for a friend, but I'm not going to post that one until it has been finished and delivered, he doesn't want to see it until it's done.

Hopefully I'll get back on track soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment