Thursday 4 May 2017

Go Vote

Today I voted, did you?

The May local elections are small, but they are important.
When someone has fought for my right to vote, I feel like I should use it.
It's the same for everyone, today is the day for going out and deciding who is worth your vote. There are a huge number of people who don't think their vote will count. Collectively all those people will make a huge amount of difference. If we want a country that is run in a way that represents the people in it, EVERYONE needs to vote.

But today wasn't the big election. The big one is on the 8th on June, so make sure you get registered, get the info, and get down to that polling station and have your say.

No one else is going to do it for you.
Make sure you register by the 22nd of May to vote in the 8th June elections!
Register to vote


In other news, I've been playing around with my Bullet Journal and found a daily spread that I really like! There isn't much doodling and drawing like on some I've seen, (Which are pretty amazing).
This one is fairly simple, with a space for events happening in the day, tasks I need to complete, the weather and what I ate. There is also a large amount of space for notes during the day!

Apart from my journalling I have been working away on some of my makery projects, so hopefully soon there will be some stuff arriving!

No comments:

Post a Comment