Thursday 2 January 2020

A New Start

As the new year rolls around I'm about to embark on some pretty major changes in my life. I have taken a look at the things I give my time to and how much time I will be able to give over the coming year. I really do enjoy sharing what I make with other people, and whilst I enjoyed making podcasts they became more and more work and started to be less enjoyable.

In light of this I thought I would turn back to where Lemmon Juicer started. Right here on the blog. I let the blog go quite a lot over the last year, mainly because podcasting took up so much time and I didn't have enough energy to create blog content as well, regardless of my best efforts. I'm hoping as we move into this new year things will start to fall into place, and I am going to try and promote this blog a little more over on instagram, whilst keeping you all updated on the crafty things I'm getting on with.

I hope that the people who used to watch the podcast are not too saddened by this news, my content isn't going away, just changing platform to something I feel like I can keep up with.

So to you all, happy crafting, I hope you all have an amazing new year.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Lemmon!

    I may be an old fart, but I find written content easier to digest than long podcasts. Whilst I enjoyed watching you make things on screen, I’ll be just as happy to read all about it instead.

    I wish you well with the new chapter in your life, and hope you still find time to make things. I know for a fact you’re an inspiration to people who know you.

    ReplyDelete