Thursday 14 June 2018

May Overview

I do apologise for the lack of posting the past couple of weeks. I have been quite busy, and am trying to get back into the flow of things. So normal service will be resumed as soon as possible!

I have decided to try something a little new this month, and I have created a short overview video of everything that has been going on behind the scenes last month. I realised that the weekly posts on this blog, do not represent what I have been doing in real time. Those of you who follow my instagram will see a lot more of the goings on with much more regular posts on there.

This video hopefully will be the first of many, and I have uploaded it to youtube on my channel. It would be amazing if you subscribed to the channel, and you never know, if it goes down well there could be a lot more videos going up there!

I hope you all enjoy this video, and keep posted as there will be another blog post this Sunday - I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment