Thursday 2 February 2017

Welcome to LemmonJuicer.

Hello, and welcome to LemmonJuicer.

I have always been one for making things, and as I've made more and more, I've always wanted to share what I have done with other people. This is the result.

For some background, I'm a bit of a Jack of all trades, master of none. I try my hardest to create things, and I do that in many many different ways.
I have been making models for a long time, my father had a 009 gauge model railway and put together a few kits for him over the years. Recently I've got much more into it, and started a few more kits of my own, and have taken on the old 009 gauge layout, which was in quite a state of disrepair.

In terms of other creations, knitting is my first love. I've been knitting for a very very long time. My grandmother taught me when I was in primary school and I've loved it and done it ever since. (My favourite creation was a Double Fairlie steam engine for Mr M).

More recently I took up crochet. I did this because a lot of my friends and people around me where crochet-ers and I wasn't, and I don't like missing out!

Sewing as well is a more recent craft. I'd made a few things here and there over the years and finally got myself a new sewing machine to work with and have made a few items of clothing and am trying out quilting.

I hope if you take time to read this, you will find it interesting, and perhaps take something away from it, be it a knitting/crochet pattern, or a laugh at my failings at modelling aircraft, cars or railways.

L x
Mr M's Double Fairlie

1 comment: